Home Tour with Anders Forup in Copenhagen
We want to introduce you to the beautiful apartment of Anders Forup today! We discovered Anders through his Instagram account handcrafted, were he shows his fantastic handmade jewellery, you should definitely check it out. But first have a look into Anders and Ninas wonderful apartment and find out more about Anders in our interview with him.
1. Hi Anders, please introduce yourself:
2. In which room do you spend most of your time?
The office. I work a lot so it is important for me to have a creative and inspiring work space.
3. What’s your favorite oldest interior piece and what’s your favorite latest purchase?
My favorite oldest piece is my Wegner organizer in my office – it’s beautifully made and practical at the same time. My best latest purchase is our drapes from &Drape, they really add to the atmosphere to the rooms.
4. What’s your favorite book or which book do you read at the moment?
The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger. I’m too busy for reading at the moment but in the Christmas holiday I have been scrolling through a new book about the life and work of Danish designer Finn Juhl. I really like design biographies.
5. Does Art play a role in your life?
A big role! I have a lot of art in our home, it’s inspiring and makes me happy.
6. How would your dream living situation look like?
It looks a lot like my current one, luckily! But I wouldn’t mind adding a country house in the Southern France…
7. Which interior piece do you want to buy soon?
8. Would you tell us a few of your favorite design shops?
– Thiemers Magasin
9. If someone would gift you a second flat or house where would it be?
10. What’s your next travel destination?
11. What’s your all time favorite travel destination?
12. What’s your favorite music/song at the moment?
13. If someone visits Copenhagen for the first time, which places would you recommend to go to?
Designmuseum Denmark, Louisiana and Little Bakery on Holmen.
14. Tell us 3 of your favorite Instagram accounts: